FRIDAY | OCTOBER 13, 2017 | NOON TO 1 P.M.
For Lauderdale Executive Airport Administration | 6000 N.W. 21st Avenue
Mayor John P. “Jack” Seiler and Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport invite City Community Builders and Airport tenants to join us for a lunchtime fitness workout to raise awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Put on your pink and walk in memory or support of someone who has battled or is battling this dreaded disease.
• 1-mile walk around FXE (Community Builders participating in the Wellness Incentive Program will receive 50 points for participating.)
• Free lunch
• Guest speakers & educational opportunities
• Free "Fly Pink" T-Shirt and other giveaways for event participants
• Static aircraft and vehicle display, including Fort Lauderdale Police Department's new pink-wrapped police car
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Thank you for all of your support!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
RAFFLE FOR A CURE
Participate in the "Fly Pink" raffle for a chance to win a 45-minute helicopter ride for up to four people and other great prizes.
• Tickets are $1 each and are for City employees and Airport tenants only.
• Winners will be announced at the Fly Pink event. You do not need to be present to win.
• All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Broward County on behalf Community Builders and Airport tenants at an upcoming Fort Lauderdale City Commission meeting.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Purchase a ticket from one of these City Community Builders by October 12th.
Purchase a ticket at the FXE Administration Building Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
TRANSPORTATION FOR CITY EMPLOYEES
Transportation from City Hall to FXE will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Trolleys will leave City Hall promptly at 11:15 a.m. and depart from FXE back to City Hall at 12:45 p.m.
To reserve a spot, please email email@example.com by Wednesday, October 11, 2017. An FXE Community Builder will follow up with you to confirm your seat and departure time.
Carpooling is also encouraged.
(954) 828-4901 or firstname.lastname@example.org